Fun Fur Pets is looking for 2 Animal Concierge to join our 23 person strong team. Primarily the 530am – 1pm, 6:00am-1pm, and 4:00pm-10:30pm shifts. We are located on 1404 Green Bay Street in La Crosse.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE LOTS OF COMMON SENSE, ENJOY THE CHALLENGE OF PROBLEM SOLVING SITUATIONS AND LOVE TO HUSTLE – THIS MIGHT BE THE JOB FOR YOU, READ BELOW.
PLEASE NOTE: We are open 5:30am -10:30pm every day of the week and we have an overnight shift of 10:30pm -6am, we are open 365 day a year – never closed.
Must love dogs! (We also board other domesticated animals, including, but not limited to: Kitties, Pigs, Ferrets, and Bunnies)
- Clean up Pee, Poop, Vomit and other miscellaneous things caused by animals.
- Interact with the human and pet clients at drop off and pick up
- Feed, water and potty all the pups in our boarding area
- Interact with all breeds of dogs
- Be calm and understand the power of positive energy
- Lead pack walks inside our facility
- Clean all equipment, toys, dishes, suites, floors, etc. Cleaning is a big part of what we do.
- Use common sense to solve problems as it relates to dogs in our care
- Understand or learn about canine body language and how to make the dogs comfortable in meeting you and having you lead them into our facility.
- Must be able to lift up to 50pds, have great hand eye coordination, solid physical status.
- Dogs will jump on you, wrap the leash around your legs, etc. so you must not have any physical limitations or issues that could be aggravated by this type of work.
- If you are addicted to your phone or call in sick frequently this is not the job for you!
- We pay for performance so if you are a hard worker who takes direction well, are quick on your feet and have initiative to make your job great then this may be the job for you.
- We love to have fun and take our job of caring for peoples pets seriously. Safety and security are a priority while enjoying all we do.
- We are a team and communication is key in keeping the operations going. Must be able to utilize a walkie talkie effectively.
- Have a smart phone with our Homebase app in order to be in communication with the team and be of assistance to co-workers.
Employees will receive online employee training in addition to hands-on learning and have the opportunity for a raise upon each online training course completion every two weeks during their 60-day probationary period.
Health and wellness benefits are available through the Neighborhood Family Clinic and the Salt Fix Vitality Center.
Pay range: $9.00/hr to $11.00/hr
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION HERE: