Fun Fur Pets, LLC is growing! We are seeking hard-working and dedicated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
We are in business for our clients! This means we are open 365 days a year. Candidates must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Team Communication Coach Animal Concierge
Fun Fur Pets is looking for a Team Communication Coach Animal Concierge to join our 23-person strong team. Our Team Coach Animal Concierge must be friendly, upbeat, positive, and attentive to our team and our clients’ needs, even while working under pressure—and, upon successful completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with you!
As a Team Communication Coach Animal Concierge, you will help your teammates to succeed and encourage them to be their best. Help staff with customer service, life, communication, and employee interaction skills. You will coach your teammates with accountability and compassion. Use common sense and compassion to help resolve team problems. Coach and assist teammates on job efficiency. Possess customer service skills and follow our safety protocols. Provide the absolute best experience to our pet guests and their owners. Maintain confidentiality in our practices and all aspects of our clients and business. Must be a team player with great communication skills. This is NOT a desk job and you WON’T be bossing people around. You will be cleaning up dog messes with the rest of your teammates to help foster a positive group atmosphere and support our team culture. This is not a complete list of all job duties.
We offer extensive training in dog body language and behavior. This position has a 60-day probationary training period which includes an orientation to the business, regular check-ins with leadership, a structured educational program, and experiential, hands-on learning with our professional staff.
PLEASE NOTE: We are open 365 days a year. You will be expected to work some weekends and holidays.
Pay starting at $13.00/hr with monthly bonuses based on key markers. Potential for customized benefits package including profit sharing, investments, and a technology allowance.
**To apply for the Team Communication Coach Animal Concierge, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications sent without both a cover letter AND resume will not be considered for the position. Attention to detail really does matter.**
- Sweep, mop floors in our training room, boarding area and common hallways
- Empty food and water bowls, clean kennels from top to bottom
- Pull out kennels and crates to clean
- Perform laundry cleaning and putting away of clean laundry; we do 22 loads a day
- Take garbage from various rooms to the dumpster
- Clean cat suites and vacuum cat towers
- Assist with exterior cleaning
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- CANNOT be allergic to any pets
- CANNOT be allergic or sensitive to cleaning supplies
- Be able to bend, squat, get on hands and knees to clean behind and under kennels
- Work 6 hours/day Mon-Fri (Sat & Sun off); can be broken up into 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon or evening
- Be a self motivator to get the job done in a precise and timely manner
- Understand and follow written and verbal directions
- Have self control to not try and pet the animals
- Must love dogs! (We also board other domesticated animals, including, but not limited to: cats, pigs, ferrets, rabbits, and birds.)
- Friendly with human and four-legged clients
- Be able to stand/walk for 6-7 hour shifts, and lift up to 75 pounds (for short periods of time)
- Be comfortable in large groups of our doggie guests of all breeds, sizes, and personalities
- Ability to clean, clean, clean! (Strong stomach required!)
- Free dog daycare and 50% discount on boarding
- Fun work environment
- Endless snacks and munchies
- Unlimited dog kisses
- Generous and frequent merit-based raises
- Bonus opportunities