Name Your Pain!!!
Virtual classes are a great place for:
- Challenging Behaviors such as lunging and barking/reactivity, resource guarding, stranger danger, etc.
- Annoying Behaviors such as jumping on people, house training, counter surfing, etc.
- Basic commands – sit, down, stay, loose leash walking, etc.
- Puppy challenges – nipping/teething, house training, energy, basic commands
Virtual classes are currently offered:
5:00pm Virtual Dog Training/Name Your Pain (via Zoom)
What is Virtual Dog Training/Name Your Pain?
Name Your Pain is a session to ask the FFP trainers about any dog training issues or struggles you are encountering. Participants are encouraged to submit questions and/or videos beforehand through the Fun Fur Pets Training Program Facebook Private Message before class. OR you can ask questions, demonstrate issues or share your video during the virtual session.
Virtual Dog Training Class Details
- Each class is limited to 12 students.
- Join us from ANYWHERE!!! All you need is a smart phone or computer with camera, microphone and internet access
- Classes offered via Zoom, you don’t need an account, just click the link provided when you register
- Register for a class at
Check out our tips and tricks in Virtual Dog Training Class FAQs.