Prices for Levels Training
Classes can be purchased for $10/class or you can purchase one of the Training packages:
|Training Packages||Price (plus tax)|
|8 weeks (20 classes)*||$92|
|12 weeks (30 classes)*||$132|
|16 weeks (40 classes)*||$166|
*You can only attend one Level class per day.
Example: You cannot attend a Level 1 class, receive your “move up” card and then attend a Level 2 class in the same day.
*You may attend Puppy Socialization Class and a Level class in the same day.
Process to Get Started in Levels Training Classes
Before you attend a class, you must
- Enroll your dog by completing our enrollment form
- Watch our online orientation class (about 40 minutes) and complete the quiz.
- After you complete the quiz, you can reserve a spot in one of our Level 1 classes or Reactive Dog classes whichever you feel is most appropriate for your dog.
If you feel your dog needs a Cautious Canine class, please email please email us at email@example.com.
If you are uncertain whether your dog should start in a Reactive Dog or Cautious Canine class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve a spot in your first class by clicking here for our online reservation system.
Click here to see our class schedule
- Be sure to Reserve a spot in each class you wish to attend.
Reservations must be made at least 12 hours before class start time.
- Each of our Levels classes is limited to 6 dogs so that everyone has plenty of space and attention from the instructor.
Reactive Dog class is limited to 3 dogs.
- You can purchase your Training package or pay by the class.
To purchase a Training Package, notify one of the trainers which package you would like to purchase and they will have an invoice sent to you through the training website (vCita).
- Once you have paid your invoice, you will receive a code to use when registering for each class. For instructions on how to register using your code, visit Instructions for Using a Training Package Coupon Code