Fun Fur Pets would like our clients to know that we are still available for dog, cat and small animal boarding during the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, we advise owners to have a plan for your pet(s) should you become unable to care for them during this time.
In order to ensure everybody’s safety, we have made the following changes to our boarding procedures:
- Fun Fur Pets will provide a blanket and Kuranda dog bed from our facility to ensure the comfort of your pet during their stay with us
- When making a reservation, it’s helpful to include food instructions and any medicine instructions on your reservation form
- We will meet clients outside to first collect personal items for your pet and then collect your pet from outside as well
- Chauffeur service is still available if you are unable to drive to Fun Fur Pets. Someone must be home to handoff your pet.
- Your pet will get wiped down with a doggie wipe upon entering our facility
- Clients can pay by entering their credit card information through our online booking system or call us before pick up with your payment information – your dog will still receive a report card letting you know how they did during their stay with us
We are thankful for our loyal clients who support us and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We will get through this together.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding boarding at Fun Fur Pets.
Contact Our Daycare and Boarding
1404 Green Bay St.,
La Crosse, WI