Prices for Levels Training
*Can only attend one Level class per day. Example: You cannot attend a Level 1 class, receive your “move up” card and then attend a Level 2 class in the same day.
You can attend Puppy Socialization Class and a Level class in the same day.
Process to Get Started in Levels Training Classes
Before you attend a class, you must
- Enroll your dog by completing our enrollment form
- Watch our online orientation class (about 40 minutes) and complete the quiz.
- After you complete the quiz, you can reserve a spot in one of our Level 1 classes or Reactive Dog classes whichever you feel is most appropriate for your dog.
If you feel your dog needs a Cautious Canine class, please email please email us at email@example.com.
If you are uncertain whether your dog should start in a Reactive Dog or Cautious Canine class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve a spot in your first class by clicking here for our online reservation system.
Click here to see our class schedule
- Be sure to Reserve a spot in each class you wish to attend.
Reservations must be made at least 12 hours before class start time.
- Each of our Levels classes is limited to 6 dogs so that everyone has plenty of space and attention from the instructor.
Reactive Dog class is limited to 3 dogs.
- You can purchase your Training package either before or after your first class.